Friday, June 07, 2013

A Change

Woo-hoo! I am officially the worst person in the universe for leaving people hanging.

Who really starts a blog series, even going as far as naming the first installment "Part One" and then NEVER finishes it?

(Imagine me pointing my thumbs to my chest) This guy. Girl. Whatever. You get the point.

So, I'm not even going to finish what I started.  Maybe someday.  But not today. Probably not tomorrow.

In fact, the whole nature of my defunct blog which is kicking back into gear is changing. 

I'm not going to lie.  It's easier to write funny things and tell stories from my childhood.  Which I will get back to. 

But right now they're just hiding what's really going on in me. 

And that's what I want to share now.

Because maybe my fight will help someone else.

And I want to have a place to be completely open with what is currently going on in me, which up to now I've regarded with such shame I've kept hidden.

So...

1 comment: